Vista Radio prides itself on a fresh vision of broadcasting and an unparalleled commitment to its community involvement. Vista radio is privileged to operate 45 radio stations (and growing) broadcasting across 66 transmitters located in three Provinces and the Northwest Territories.
Why Vista Radio Ltd?
Success: Small to medium size business have experienced the success of Vista’s enterprise operating ad platform.
Impact: Every business relies on advertising solutions, meaning your work makes a large impact on their success.
Cutting Edge: Vista’s digital marketing solutions are EXPLODING, setting us up as the advertising powerhouse.
Creative Environment: Here at Vista we support opportunities to engage in creative, outside the box, processes.
If you are looking for a career that offers challenging work, long-term growth potential and the chance to make a real difference, join our team.
With more than 300 employees our team is passionately dedicated to their communities and are committed to generating exceptional local radio.
About the Job:
Do you put community and culture first? Are you a ‘whatever it takes’ kinda person? Do you know what truly compelling radio is about? Vista Radio has a great opportunity to work in one of its most competitive markets. Where you have the chance to become key player in the community and live an incredible lifestyle. We are currently hiring for On Air Talent (Afternoons) in Muskoka / Bracebrige, Ontario.
- Host a truly local show (meaning connect with community, not internet prep hiding in a studio).
- A leader in social media posting/video/links etc.
- Desire to learn how to properly schedule/edit music and be part of the product creation.
- Part of a team who thrives being at events benefitting community/target audience.
- Great communicator, both on the air/social media/web and within the team and company.
- Believe in the brand(s) and in making a difference in the community.
- Voice track shifts as necessary.
- Voice commercials for other Vista properties as requested. Working with the Program Director managing and scheduling music.
- Extremely community minded and comfortable.
- A great fun yet professional attitude and a positive force in the building.
- Well organized to be able to meet all expectations.
- Desire to grow and be stronger/accept help through weekly air checks and brainstorming.
- Able to embrace change and ask questions to understand the goals.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and video-editing an asset.
- Familiarity with Enco and G-Selector an asset.
- Production skills working with Adobe Audition an asset.
Application Instructions Apply at www.vistaradio.ca/careers Please attach a link to a SoundCloud/YouTube audio demo with your application
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.vistaradio.ca/careers →