Vista Radio prides itself on a fresh vision of broadcasting and an unparalleled commitment to its community involvement.
Vista radio is privileged to operate 38 radio stations (and growing) broadcasting across 67 transmitters located in three Provinces and the Northwest Territories.
Why Vista Radio Ltd?
Success: Small to medium size business have experienced the success of Vista’s enterprise operating ad platform.
Impact: Every business relies on advertising solutions, meaning your work makes a large impact on their success.
Cutting Edge: Vista’s digital marketing solutions are EXPLODING, setting us up as the advertising powerhouse.
Creative Environment: Here at Vista we support opportunities to engage in creative, outside the box, processes.
About the Job:
Vista Radio is currently accepting applications from qualified and experienced News Reporters
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and read newscasts and road reports/features.
- Develop local news stories for Ontario South region.
- Attend meetings, news conferences and community events as needed.
- News outsourcing and voice tracking for other stations
- Be an ambassador for the radio station and tuned in to the community.
- Strong on-air presentation and vocal skills are essential.
- Excellent writing skills and strong understanding of current events.
- Attention to detail: spelling, grammar and sentence structure.
- Well developed organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills and competency of technology/social media.
- Experience with ENCO, Adobe Audition and NewsRoom an asset.
- Valid driver’s licence and clean driver’s abstract
- Independent, motivated, self-starter.
- Positive attitude and friendly manner.
Application Instructions Apply at www.vistaradio.ca/careers
Please attach a link to a Soundcloud/YouTube audio demo with your application
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.vistaradio.ca/careers →